97 children admitted to hospital after eating Panipuri at festival

97 children admitted to hospital after eating Panipuri at festival

97 children have become ill after eating Bani Puri at the Bani Puri festival in Madhya Pradesh.

Singarpur is a town located in the Mandala District of Madhya Pradesh. The Bani Puri festival was held here yesterday in a densely populated area of ​​the tribe. More than a hundred people from the neighboring villages participated and ate Bani Puri. In this situation, various children who ate at the Bani Puri festival fell ill last evening and were admitted to the hospital.

Many children have been diagnosed with food poisoning, with vomiting and abdominal pain. A total of 97 children have been admitted for treatment. In this case, it has been revealed that all of them ate Bani Puri at the same Bani Puri shop. Police immediately rushed to the concerned Bani Puri shop and confiscated the items from the shop and sent them for inspection.

The owner of the Bani Puri shop has also been arrested and is being investigated. Union Minister and MP for the region Bakan Singh Gulatse visited the affected children at the hospital and inquired about their condition. According to Dr. Shakya, 97 children are being treated. All but a few children were slightly affected. Everyone has crossed the danger line. So who said there is no danger to life.

Also read: Women should not have a forced night shift .. UP Chief Yogi Order of Action

Many who ate shawarma at a shop in Kerala a few weeks ago fell ill. The shop was sealed off after a teenager was killed and food safety officials raided several places to check the quality of the food.

Today’s Top Stories (Top Tamil News, Breaking News), Recent News (Latest Tamil News), News from around the world to local news can be found instantly on the News 18 Tamil website.

.

RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular

Most Popular