a young man died of electrocution while opening the inverter under water at barpeta

This is the first time that I’ve seen such a large number of women in the United States, and it’s the first time that I’ve seen such a large number of women in the United States. Jyotikesh sings about a young man who lost his life in an accident for a home inverter.

According to sources, Jyotikesh Gaine, a resident of Gayanhati in the 6th ward of Barpeta, took refuge with his mother in another place. But in the aftermath of the floods, he returned to his home. After the water recedes in the Bane Burwa house, the singer’s eyes go to the inverter. And he tries to open it.

But unfortunately, 24-year-old Jyotikesh Gayane (a young man died of electrocution) died after being electrocuted by an inverter. Jyotikesh Gayane, the youngest son of the widowed mother Golapi Gayan, made a living by running a small business. A young man leaves his mother and an older brother in this world. This incident has caused grief in the entire city

It is important to note that inverter accidents are more likely to occur due to flooding. This is the first time I’ve seen such a thing happen in my life.

Published by:Gautam Barman

First published:

Breaking News in Assamese First News18 in Assamese | Latest News, Live News Updates. Most Reliable Assamese News Website News18 Assamese |

.

RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular

Most Popular