AAP MLA Labh Singh Ugoke’s father swallowed poison, admitted to hospital Pipa News

12

AAP MLA Labh Singh Ugoke’s father swallowed poison, admitted to hospital

Chandigarh- The news of AAP MLA Labh Singh Ugoke’s father eating poison has come to light. Darshan Singh, father of Vidhan Sabha Constituency Bhador MLA Labh Singh Ugoke, has swallowed something poisonous this afternoon. This has been confirmed by MLA Labh Singh Ugoke himself with News18. He said that he had come to Chandigarh this morning to participate in the Cabinet meeting. All was well till then.

MLA Labh Singh Ugoke confirmed that father Darshan Singh has eaten salfas. First, the MLA’s father was brought to the local hospital, but seeing the serious condition, Ludhiana DMC. have been taken to, where they are undergoing tests and are undergoing treatment. His condition is said to be critical. The reasons why MLA’s father has consumed poison are not yet known.

Published by:Ashish Sharma

First published:

Breaking news in Punjabi first on News18 Punjabi. Latest news, live update news, read most reliable Punjabi news on website News18 Punjabi.

.