bhandara sawartoli rape case, don’t let go of the accused; CM Eknath Shinde orders police take action against Bhandara Sawartoli woman harassment accused


Mumbai : Chief Minister Eknath Shinde has taken serious notice of the heinous torture of a woman at Savartoli in Gondia district and has directed to investigate the entire matter through an SIT headed by a woman police officer of IPS rank.

The chief minister has given instructions to put a strict regime on the accused that this case is a disgrace to humanity and the entire investigation should be done on fast track and the accused will not be allowed to do such an incident again.

The Chief Minister also discussed with the Director General of Police in this regard. The chief minister has also directed the administration to ensure that the victim woman gets all possible treatment and that no harm is done.

Maharashtra shook again; On the pretext of help, one woman was gang-raped in two districts, the victim was seriously injured
What exactly happened?

– A 35-year-old woman separated with her husband came to her sister in Gondia
-Due to a quarrel with her sister there, she left to go to her mother on the night of 30th July
– On the way, the accused put her in the car on the pretext of dropping her at home
– The accused brutally assaulted the woman by taking her to the Mundipar forest of Gondia
-The next day on July 31, took her to Palasgaon forest and tortured her again, left her in the forest and fled
– The victim woman reached Kanhalmoh village in Bhandara from the forest, where she met the bike repairer.
– The woman was again raped on August 1 by the second accused and his friend on the pretext of leaving her at home
– Accused left the victim woman naked near the bridge of Kanhalmoh village and fled
– Citizens informed the police after seeing the victim, the woman was treated at the hospital

Tortured and thrown naked into the forest; The victim was bleeding throughout the night
Accused handcuffed by the police

The incident in Bhandara district is worse than the Nirbhaya incident in Delhi. Maharashtra has become numb to the incident of gang rape of a single woman in two districts on the pretext of help. A 45-year-old woman was brutally assaulted in Kanhalmoh area. The condition of the woman is very serious and she is undergoing treatment at the medical center in Nagpur. Police have arrested two people in this case.

The victim of torture is a resident of Goregaon taluka of Gondia district. On July 30, she left the house due to a domestic dispute. On her way to Maheri, she met Shriram Urkude (age 45, resident of Goregaon). He took her to Mundipar in Gondia district and tortured her. Later on July 31, he was tortured and left in the forest at Palasgaon. While wandering she came to Dharma Dhaba at Kanhalmoh near Bhandara town on 1st August. Then a person approached her. ‘I will take it home,’ he said. But the woman did not believe him. Then the woman agreed to go with the other person after trusting her. After that, the woman left on a bike with the first person. But, both of them took her to the farm and tortured her. Later, both left there and ran away. On the morning of August 2, the said woman was found naked in the field.

After the torture, the victim was lying like that all night. She had lost her sanity due to torture. At Kanhadmoh, the victim was writhing in pain throughout the night when the youth of the village noticed her. Villagers also rushed to her aid. Police were also informed about this incident. The woman was naked and moaning in pain. Blood covered the body from stomach to feet. The condition of the woman is critical due to heavy bleeding. The accused inflicted serious injuries on the victim’s private parts with sharp weapons. As a result, the victim’s uterus has been injured.

Kardha police immediately rushed to the spot and started investigation. After investigation, it was revealed that the woman was assaulted by one on Mundipar and Palasgaon road in Gondia district and two in Kanhalmoh area of ​​Bhandara district. The team of Kardha and Lakhni police stations as well as the local crime branch formed various teams and searched for the accused. Later both were arrested.