Employee dies of electrocution at farm house. Sent to mow the grass with a faulty machine on the day of the holiday, the same cable got electrocuted
Indore11 minutes ago
- copy link
An employee working at Somani Farm House in Simrol area near Indore was sent to work on a holiday by the manager. Here the grass was cut by machine. It is said that the machine with which the employee was working. His cable was bad. New cable was brought and kept since two days but it was not replaced. The employee was working here for 5 years and used to live here with his wife and children. According to the Simrol police, Tulsiram (28) son Mangilal Tanwar resident Pipri Dewas was doing grass cutting work on Monday afternoon at Somani farm house. During this he got electrocuted. After the fall, the staff here took him to the nearest doctor. He talked about taking MY. Doctors declared him dead during checkup in MY.
Relatives accused of negligence
Tulsiram’s brother-in-law Deepak told that his brother-in-law was working here for about five years. The machine with which the grass was being cut from them. Its cables were severed at various places. Brought a new cable for two days but did not change it. No machines and tools are used on Nag Panchami. In which the employees have a holiday. Even after that Tulsiram was called from home and got the work done. Tulsiram lived here with his wife Ranjana and two sons. The rest of his family lives in Dewas. Two brothers and parents also live here.