Fire in Mallikarjuna Nagar.. Exploded cylinder

Weekend Santa is going on. The area was crowded with locals flocking to buy vegetables and other goods. A fire broke out in a clothes shop near this area. A cylinder in the house exploded and people ran away. People nearby panicked as a huge fire erupted. This incident took place in Malkajigiri. If we go into the details.. there is a clothes shop in Mallikharjuna Nagar under Pirjadiguda Municipal Corporation. A family lives in it. A fire broke out in the shop on Sunday. A cylinder in the house exploded due to the fire.

As soon as the fire spread, the occupants came out and a major accident was averted. On learning about the matter, fire department personnel and Medipalli police reached the spot and brought the fire under control. Police said there was no loss of life. The cause of the accident is believed to be an electrical short circuit.

.

Most Popular

Most Popular