Missing plane MH370 ‘being chased’, expert claims location – World News
A new investigation by an aerospace engineer has detected strange disturbances in the flight pattern of the Malaysian 777 which disappeared without a trace in the Indian Ocean in 2014.
Image: AFP via Getty Images)
Hopes have risen that the fate of missing flight MH370 may finally be revealed as an aerospace expert used radio wave technology to track its course and pinpoint the site of its watery grave.
Richard Godfrey is convinced that the Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777, which disappeared on March 8, 2014 with 239 passengers and crew on its way from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, is at sea 1933 km west of Perth.
The highly skilled British engineer also believes that the pilot was probably being followed, as evidenced by some unusual patterns in the plane’s travel.
The families of some of the lost passengers are now claiming that the disappearance of the plane was intentional and that their loved ones were killed.
Get the news you want straight to your inbox. Sign up for the Mirror newsletter here
Despite a $200 million search for an area of 120,000 square meters, no debris has been found so far.
Richard used highly sophisticated weak signal propagation reporter analysis.
To detect 160 different disturbances recorded at its radio frequency to determine the path of the ill-fated flight, and to ascertain the possible position of its remains in the region known as the seventh arc.
Flyed by Zahri Ahmed Shah, the aircraft apparently made some unusual 360-degree turns, indicating that the pilots were fully engaged and deliberately changing course rather than operating automatically as previously suggested.
“Everyone has assumed there was a straight path by now, maybe even on autopilot. I believe there was one active pilot for the entire flight,” Richard told 60 Minutes on Sunday.
They found that after being in the air for three hours the aircraft was put into a holding pattern, typically used while waiting for clearance from air controllers for about 20 minutes.
Richard thinks this suggests the pilot was stopping over the southern Indian Ocean to contact Malaysian authorities, although he says he had no contact since 38 minutes after take-off.
“Maybe he is in communication with the Malaysian government, maybe he is investigating whether he is being followed or not,” Richard said.
“Maybe he just wanted time to make up his mind as to where he would go from here. I hope that if there is any contact with the Malaysian authorities, now eight years later they will be willing to disclose it.
Paul Weeks was one of six Australians aboard the flight. His widow Danica had always believed that a mechanical failure was to blame.
But Richard’s evidence changes her mind and now she thinks it was murder, and she wants the authorities to start a new search.
She told Sky News: “I was very determined to say it wasn’t the pilot, but now I have to throw all that out after about eight years and three years of searching.
“I never believed it was the pilot. Unfortunately, Richard Godfrey has said that he believed the pilot was in control at this point.
“And look, it makes sense that we’ve searched for a ghost plane, haven’t found it. So maybe we’re going to have to go ahead and search on that basis now.”
Shortly after the plane’s disappearance, popular theories included the claim that Zahari Ahmed Shah had personal problems and that he intentionally disabled the plane.
It was assumed that he had closed the cockpit so that his co-pilot could not enter, cut off all communications, stifled the cabin and flew the aircraft on autopilot until it ran out of fuel. Went.
@ Sunrise 7)
Another popular theory comes from respected aviation journalist Christine Negroni, who thinks that aircraft’s cabin pressurization system rapidly decompresses, sucking up all the oxygen.
Additional speculation included co-pilot Farik Abdul Hamid getting off the plane due to troubles in his personal life, Russia stole the place and flying it to Kazakhstan and the US to shoot it down to prevent a terrorist attack.
Richard Godfrey’s discoveries are being investigated by other experts in the field with a view to lobbying Malaysian authorities to provoke a new search for the wreckage.
The engineer said Malaysian officials acknowledged their study, but told them they were “too busy”.
“If it turns out that the pilot was responsible in any way, they could face several million claims, so maybe they expect it to go away,” he said.
News From www.mirror.co.uk