A strange incident took place in Bihar. A child playing in front of the house was bitten by a huge snake. Do you think this is weird …
A strange incident took place in Bihar. A child playing in front of the house was bitten by a huge snake. Do you think this is weird? The boy who was bitten by the snake was safe. But the moment he was bitten, the snake died. The incident caused a great stir locally. Rohit Kushwala from Madhopur village in Bihar has a son named Anuj Kumar. Anuj stays with his mother at his grandmother’s house in Kuchai Kot. As usual, Anuj was playing in front of the house when a snake bit the boy. With this, Anuj went crying and told his mother that he had been bitten by a snake. Concerned family members rushed Anuj to the hospital. The doctors who examined the boy concluded that there was no danger to Anuj. Meanwhile .. the snake died shortly after the boy was bitten. The locals along with the family members were shocked. Afterwards, the snake was put in a box and handed over to the authorities by the locals. Again, the matter spread to the areas around Anota Inota. With that, people are coming in large numbers to see the boy. The matter went viral on social media.
For more videos:
Aliens coin: Aliens coin found by a young man .. Fuss over the coin on social media ..!
Priest: Priest loses consciousness after touching woman
Runner @ 105: Runner 105 .. Rambai Route Saparetu .. If you watch the video, you will definitely appreciate it ..