Sugar Risk: If these 5 symptoms are visible in the body, then understand that you are eating too much sugar Sugar Risk: If these 5 symptoms appear in your body, it means that you are eating too much sugar
Not everyone likes the same type of sweets but very few say they don’t eat sweets. Jamun, Jalebi, Mysore Pak, Chocolate, Payasa etc. You can eat any one of these.
Not everyone likes the same type of sweets but very few say they don’t eat sweets. Jamun, Jalebi, Mysore Pak, Chocolate, Payasa etc. You can eat any one of these. These sweet substances do not affect the body much if consumed in small quantities. But if you consume them indiscriminately many diseases can catch you. Health experts warn that excessive consumption of sweet foods can have many bad effects on your health.
The problem arises when you start consuming too much sweet stuff. Britain’s National Health Service says we should consume no more than 30 grams of sugar a day. Nutritionists say that one can of cola contains 9 cubes of sugar.
Read more: World Sleep Day 2023: Tossing and turning at night? Here are 5 foods that improve sleep quality
1. Increased appetite: If your appetite is excessively high, you should be alert immediately, as it may be due to the consumption of too much sugar. If you eat a lot of sweets and these symptoms appear in the body, you should immediately avoid sweet foods. However, if you consume sugar in excess, you don’t need to worry, because this problem can also be due to other reasons.
2. Mood swings: It can also be a sign of excessive sugar consumption. If mood swings occur for no apparent reason, cut down on sugar intake immediately. Because sugar actually causes changes in our mood. This is because sugar causes your blood sugar levels to spike. Experts suggest that high sugar intake also affects hormone levels, leading to mood swings.
3. Lack of energy: Nutritionists say that even this symptom can tell whether you are consuming too much sugar or not. If you are experiencing a decrease in energy levels, it may be due to consuming too many sweet items. In fact, excess sugar can affect our energy levels and make us feel tired despite a good night’s sleep.
4. Dental problems: Consuming too much sugar causes tooth decay and bad breath. Not only that, their color also changes. If you are experiencing these problems with your teeth, limit your sugar intake immediately. This is because once sugar comes into contact with your teeth, it turns into acid, which can cause tooth enamel to deteriorate and cause cavities.
5. Bowel problems: Eating too much sugar can have a bad effect on your gut health, Jess said. Because sugar often causes bloating. Moreover, it also destroys the good bacteria found in the stomach.