Today’s Almanac – Mumbai Samachar
Pandit Jiten Harihar Mehsanawala
(Northern Solar Spring*, Thursday,
Dt. 23-3-2023 Chetichand (Sindhi*, Chandradarshan,
* Indian Day 2, Mahe Chaitra, May 1945
* Vikram Samvat 2079, Sha. May 1945, Chaitra Sud-2
* Jain Veer Samvat 2549, Mahe Chaitra, Tithi Sud-2
* Parsi Shahenshahi 10th year, Mahe 8th year, year 1392
* 10th day of Parsi Kadmi day, 9th day of month, year 1392
* Parsi harvest day 3rd Ardibhesht, 1st Farvardeen, year 1392
* Muslim day 30th, month 8th Shaban, year 1444
* 1st day of Misri, 9th month of Ramadan, year 1444
* Nakshatra Revati in the afternoon. Till 14-07, then Ashravini
* Afternoon in Lunar Pisces. Until 14-07, then in Aries
* Lunar Zodiac Sign: Pisces (D, Ch, Z, Th*), Aries (A, L, E*
* Sunrise: Mumbai. 06 Mr. 42, Ahmedabad 06 Mr. 43 Sta. Ta.
* Sunset: Mumbai. 18 Mr. 48, Ahmedabad 18 Mr. 50 Sta. Ta.
Tide oat in Mumbai Sea
* Recruitment: Afternoon 13-17, after midnight 01-16 (dated 24*
* Oat: Morning k. 06-55, at night 19-05
* Vrat Parvadi: Vikram Samvat 2079, ‘Anand’ Name Samvatsar Start, Shalivahan Shaka Samvat 1945, ‘Sobhan’ Name Samvatsar, Chaitra Shukla Dwitiya – Chetichand (Sindhi*, Chandradarshan, Mun. 30 Samyarg, Dakshina Sringonnati 3 Ansh, Panchak Ending PM K. 14-07
* Shubhashubh Dinshuddhi: Good day.
* Muhurta Special: Worship of Pusha deity, Mercury-Jupiter planet deity worship, going to live in a house where Vastu was worshiped earlier. Pasta of foreign pilgrimage, peace, peace nourishing worship, new clothes, ornaments, new utensils, shaving, vehicles, buying and selling animals, machines Initiation, document, shop, trade, taking goods, employment, sowing seeds, filling grains, border rites, naming, devadarshan, food offering, buying and selling animals, farming. Sri Vishnu-Lakshmi Puja.
* Chaitri Navratri Festival: Chaitri Navratri is also known as Vasantiya Navratri. The form of Durga Mata is regularly praised, recited, performed in temples and by devotees. The supreme power that drives our breath and body resides within us. If we stop committing sins to awaken it, the power will be felt immediately. Maa Brahmacharini Mataji: Who wears Akshamala and Kamandal in both the anklets. May the best Brahmacharini Durga Devi be very pleased with me.
* Achaman: Moon-Saturn Ardhatrikana Karkasaria
* Astrological Astrology: Moon-Saturn Ardhatrikana, Venus in Bharani Nakshatra
* Planetary transits: Sun-Pisces, Mars-Gemini, Mercury-Pisces, Jupiter-Pisces, Venus-Aries, Saturn-Aquarius, Rahu-Aries, Ketu-Libra, Harshal-Aries, Neptune-Pisces, Pluto-Capricorn.