Pandit Jiten Harihar Mehsanawala
(Southern solar winter),
Friday, 23-9-2022, Trayodashi Shraddha, Magha Shraddha
* Indian Day 1, Mahe Asrwin, May 1944
* Vikram Samvat 2078, Sha. May 1944, Bhadrapad Ward-13
* Jain Veer Samvat 2548, Mahe Bhadrapad, Tithi Vad-13
* Parsi Shahenshahi 9th Adar, Mahe 2nd Ardibhesht, A.D. 1392
* Parsi Kadmi day 9th Adar, Mahe 3rd Khordad, year 1392
* Parsi Fasli day 7th Amardad, 7th Meher, year 1391
* 26th Muslim day, 2nd Safar of the month, year 1444
* 28th day of Misri, 2nd journey of the month, year 1444
* Nakshatra Magha after midnight k. From 27-49, then Purvaphalguni.
* Horoscope on Moon Leo Rashi.
* Moon sign: Leo (M, T).
Sunrise: Mumbai 06 Mr. 28, Ahmedabad 06 Mr. 29 Sta.Ta.,
Sunset: Mumbai 18 Mr. 33, Ahmedabad 18 Mr. 34 Sta. Ta.
-: Tidal oat in Mumbai Sea :-
* Recruitment: Morning 10-47, at night 22-49
* Oat: In the evening. 16-46, after midnight 04-40 (dated 24)
* Vrata Parvadi: Vikram Samvat 2078, ‘Pramadi’ Naam Samvatsar, Shalivahana Shaka Samvat 1944, ‘Shubhakrit’ Naam Samvatsar, Bhadrapada Krishna-Trayodashi. Trayodashi Shraddha, Magha Shraddha, Kaliyugadi, Pradosh, Indian Ashravin Masarambh, Surya Sayan in Tula in the morning. 06-35. Dakshin Golarambah, Equinox, Bhadra Starts after midnight. 26-31. Siddhi Yoga Sunrise from 27-51.
* Shraddha Parva: Shraddha of the deceased should be performed today on Teras Tithi. Today’s Magha Shraddha is a very powerful holy majesty. Today’s Ugadi Tithi is the glory of tarpana sraddha, an atoning bath in the tirtha. Tripindi Shraddha can also be done. Shiva-Parvati Puja and Shraddha Karma on the occasion of Pradosh Vrat is a beautiful yoga. If a Brahmin shows readiness to perform the Shraddha ceremony without laziness, the meaning and glory of the Shraddha is preserved. In Shraddha, food donation, food is an essential karma.
* Achaman: Sun-Mercury conjunction calculator.
* Astrology: Sun-Mercury conjunction. Equinox South Solstice, Moon-Magha conjunction.
* Planetary transits: Sun-Kadhaya, Mars-Taurus, Vakri Mercury-Kadhaya, Vakra Jupiter-Pisces, Venus-Leo, Vakra Saturn-Capricorn, Rahu-Aries, Ketu-Libra, Vakra Harshal-Aries, Vakra Neptune-Aquarius, Vakra Pluto-Capricorn.