World Organ Donation Day 2022: World Organ Donation Day is celebrated across the world on 13 August. As the name suggests, this day is celebrated to spread awareness about the importance of organ donation. It also plays an important role in clearing various misconceptions about organ donation. Donating organs like kidney, heart, pancreas, eyes, lungs etc. of the deceased can help in saving lives of those who are facing chronic diseases. However, it is important to ensure that those who donate their organs are not suffering from HIV, cancer or any heart disease.
India also has its own organ donation day, which is celebrated every year on 27 November. According to the National Organ and Tissue Transplant Organization, 4,16,724 people have become donors so far. On this important day, spread these quotes and messages with your social group.
World Organ Donation Day 2022: Quotes
1. “The measure of life is not its duration but its charity.” ,Peter Marshall
2. “I’ll donate whatever it takes.” ,George Clooney
3. “The decision to become a donor can save eight lives and raise many more – men, women and children who depend on the generosity and sacrifice of others. I wish people of all ages and backgrounds this unique opportunity I encourage you to help those in need and discuss this option with friends and family.Barack Obama
4. “There will be a time when all the pieces will fit together.” ,Continual Lighting:
World Organ Donation Day: Message
1. We all are not lucky enough to donate our organs and who are, we should donate our precious organs to give better life to someone. Happy organ donation day.
2. Let us make it a special World Organ Donation Day by spreading more and more awareness about this kind of act which this world needs. Happy World Organ Donation Day.
3. Death is inevitable but you can give life to many people just by donating your organs. Wishing you all a very Happy World Organ Donation Day.
4. Wishing you a very Happy World Organ Donation Day. Never miss the chance to give your best in many lifetimes even when you are not there. Donate your organs!!
5. If a person voluntarily donates his organs, he is actually giving life to many people in this world. Happy World Organ Donation Day.
read the breaking news And today’s fresh news Here